One of my favorite tiny humans is my roommates’ daughter, Maddison. She is a sass master and a brat and a half but is also the cutest. We’ve always talked to her like she’s a grownup and we’ve groomed her into a little smartass. We’re a little scared of when she starts school honestly, she might become a little bully because she holds nothing back. But I decided to ask her some random questions because her answers can be pretty funny.
- What is your happiest memory?
When we go on walks and playing with my toys
- Why do you like being a kid?
I get to stay in my jammas all day! Because I’m like, lazy.
- One word to describe you would be _______.
- What is something you would ask your parents?
Can I have a snack
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
Dog. Because I like dogs.
- What do you like to do for fun?
Play with my toys. Paw Patrol pups are my favorite.
- Tell about a funny time in your life.
When I jump on your bed and you tell me to get out and I say no. Then you fart really loud and I say “I’m getting out of here” and I get out of there
- What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Coloring. Because my dad colors with me.
- What is your favorite thing to do with your friends?
- Who is your best friend?
- What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Cleaning up (without being asked)
- What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
- What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Play on the teeter totter and jungle gym
14. Name two things we should do as a family on the weekend.
Go to the park or swimming
- What is the grossest thing you can think of?
“Why are there no more questions?” she asked when I start putting my stuff away.
She is actively playing out an episode of a TV show with her new Christmas toys in her pj’s because they’re her favorite thing to wear. I love this tiny human.