**It’s been a year since I started this blog!**
So many things have happened in 2018.
First off, business wise, I have done pretty well.
- I’ve been able to keep up with my monthly goals this year almost 100% which is awesome for me.
- I’ve read 44 of the 50 books I wanted to read this year. (For more details on that, check out my goodreads profile .)
- I’m getting a better footing in my social media presence. I also joined Scribophile and DIY MFA.
- My short story collection is almost completely ready to be sent off.
- I’ve begun a new writing project that I am so excited about.
- AND I’ve settled back into a routine of day job and this job.
I have so many plans and ideas for the coming year I don’t know how I’ve been able to contain myself. I might need to clone myself to get it all done. But of course that’s not a realistic plan of action, so all I can hope to do is write all the ideas down and tackle them one by one like a normal person.
But the biggest news from 2018 is *drumroll*
I’M HAVING A BABY!
I’m due in May. I’m pretty excited and terrified. Biggest change my life has ever undertaken, but I can’t wait to meet this tiny thing and love it as much as I can.
New Years Resolutions
- Keep up with my goals (again)
- Submit to literary magazines
- Self publish my short story collection
- Enter writing contests
** Happy New Year Everyone **